Monday, March 2, 2015

Some new stuff

I've been hella busy at school lately, but I still managed to work in some trades here and there and got some TF's I've been wanting for a while. I've been culling my TF collection lately, selling or trading stuff I don't really have an attachment to. I noticed that one of the main attachment points for me for a toy is a tv show or movie. I guess it's sort of like having a physical item of the show/movie you like so every time you look at it, it just reminds you of that show/movie.

My TF collection have pretty much been culled down to mainly Beast Wars, Animated, and Transformers Prime stuff. Those are probably my three favorite Transformers show of all time. The new RID 2015 is not bad too, reminds me of Animated which I just absolutely LOVED! I am still thinking if I am going to get into the toy line though, really need to see a few more bots in the line to decide.

I really only had the main cast of the Autobots and several Decepticons from Transformers Prime. But after some trades this past week, I managed to get most of the cast. The only one that I am missing and probably will never be able to get is the Takara Breakdown because the prices have already went up to crazy levels.

I've got a few other bots for the other lines, but I'll save that for another day.

Autobots
ANI_3212

Decepticons
Transformers Prime - Decepticons

2 comments: