Saturday, November 2, 2013

WBCollect.com Ordeal (Final Update!)

I received a package from WBCollect.com on Wednesday, it contained the Transformers that I ordered. They were in good condition and the instructions were included. As I figured, it was shipped on the 24th of this month, right after I posted on their Facebook wall. Now the thing is, I ordered these on September 24th/29th, which was a month from before it was shipped. It only took a week to arrive from when it was shipped.

I saw a notice on their site that the contact form on their site is not working and that was what I was using to contact them with. I always like to think the good side of things and would like to think this was the reason I did not get a reply from my multiple emails. However, that does not excuse the fact that they did not ship it for a month. And who knew if it would have ever gotten shipped if I didn't contact them on Facebook?

So decide for yourself if this is a shop you can trust with your money.

I personally am going to stay away from them from now on since it's the second time I have experienced this sort of issue with them. On the first time, I thought maybe it was just a coincidence and maybe they just missed my order. But when it happened a second time, that's it for me.

For background:
WBCollect Ordeal (Original)
WBCollect Ordeal (Update #1)
WBCollect Ordeal (Update #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment