Saturday, April 13, 2013

µ-Muggs

I totally missed out on the release of these little Micro Muggs Iron Man, didn't even remember seeing them from the Toy Fair pictures. But while shopping at Walmart today, my sister spotted them and I just had to grab a pair. I couldn't find any markings on it to differentiate them from each other, so it was all my chance (like a real blind box should be!). These figures are non-poseable, about 2" tall, and are permanently attached to the base. They are about the same size as a Lego minifig. They were $3.87 each here, pretty expensive for these tiny things, but I think I will grab a few more in the future haha.

µ-Muggs Iron Man

There is a total of 24 types! I actually really want one with Stark's face and Whiplash.
µ-Muggs Iron Man

I think the left one is War Machine and the right one is some armor of Iron Man (anyone have a clue which armor this might be?)
µ-Muggs Iron Man

2 comments:

  1. I saw these at Target the other day but passed on them but they are kind of neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably work pretty good with 1:6 figures because the packaging is so cute and tiny!

      Delete