Thursday, January 10, 2013

Be back in 2 weeks!

It has only been about 2 months since I went on my vacation in Europe and then the work/play trip to Boston, yet tomorrow I will be taking off to India! It was a last minute sort of thing since a friend invited me to his wedding in India. I thought about it and was hesitant because I already spent a lot of money on my last vacation. But I figured this is one of those things that don't occur very often, seeing an Indian wedding IN India, this is as cultural as it gets! So I decided to go in the end.

I will be traveling with a friend there as well. We will be going on a backpacking trip for the first week to several cities in Rajasthan. And then we will go back to Ahmedabad to attend the 4-day wedding on the second week. We didn't actually do much planning since we only decided to go a couple of weeks ago, but I think it's going to be fun and I can't wait!!!
 
I will be leaving in the noon tomorrow and returning on Jan. 29, see you later!

Bye!
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Be safe and have fun JC and grab some toys while your over there too if you can. : )

    ReplyDelete