Friday, April 27, 2012

Kamen Rider Haul

After finishing the Kamen Rider Kiva series, I just had to collect the series' figures. I've already got Kiva Bashaa form from a long time ago. Received Figuarts Dark Kiva and have Emperor in a "Order on Hold" to save a pile of toys with the store before shipping it. And this week I received these Souchaku Henshin figures, there's the regular Kiva, Kiva Garulu form, and Hibiki. Dogga should be coming sometime next week. Can't wait to display them all together!

DSC_4536

And as you noticed from the above picture, I finally have somewhat of a photography setup for my figures. Thanks to my kind and generous cousin for donating this huge piece of black cloth to me as a backdrop haha, I've already started messing around with it last night. So look out for a lot more toy pictures coming soon!

gummy bear rodimus

2 comments: