Thursday, February 16, 2012

Today's haul

Like my previous post, one of my wants were the Marvel Legends Thor and Ghostrider, now guess what? I just got them today! The Marvel Legends series 1 has just arrived at the local comic stores yesterday. I couldn't wait to get there after work today and luckily the two I want were still there. The price for each figure was $25 which I think is quite high, good I only want these two the most. I sort of want the Iron Man too, but I am not willing to pay $25 for him, I'd pay max $20 for him.

Even the packaging of these figures are very nicely done. The art on them is excellent, even so much that I sort of want to keep them MOC haha. I compared this ML Thor with the Marvel Select Thor and they are practically the same thing, except this one should have more articulation so I chose this over the MS.
DSC_4245

8 comments:

  1. oh wow! i picked up Steve Rogers & Hope Summers last week- VERY cool! I wanted these two & Iron Man, but couldn't justify dropping all that change at once- maybe this weekend I'll get another chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for so long for the return of Marvel Legends and they did not disappoint, except maybe the price LOL
    I am tired of the Marvel Universe line, we need more Legends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The price on these has me staying away from them it is just too much for them i feel but there are a could of them coming out that might lure me into buy them even the $20/$25 price point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JBoy, i got mine for $14.99 at Target

      Delete
    2. That is a little better with price Colin so now i shall wait for those figures i want. : )

      Delete
    3. OMG Collin you gotta be kidding me...the prices I paid for these are like double WTF F-ing CANADA

      Delete
  4. Oh my! The blue flame of Ghostrider!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I think the blue looks really awesome on Ghostrider, they have a variant in orange as well, but blue is hotter lol

      Delete