Monday, February 6, 2012

Beast Wars Injector

Got this guy in the mail today. It's Injector from Beast Wars. He actually wasn't featured in the TV show, but he was in the Beast Wars comics. He is one of the ugly ducklings in the toy line, but for some reason I got him when I was a kid. He is just so weird that it makes him cool! I am sooo glad I got him back again because he is such a cool toy. Robot mode will be shown tomorrow!

How much better can it get!? Ugly fish comebined with wasp!
Beast Wars Injector

3 comments:

  1. Now this is a wild looking one JC and being a fan of colors on my action figures i like this one because they really make it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya the colors on this guy is nice, I had to play around with the light to show off the translucent parts which makes this guy look cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remembered this guy on the shelves some time ago and it was on sale due to its lag of fans. LOL! me too avoided it last time. =p

    ReplyDelete