Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bad luck with toys lately...

So today I decided to open the Kamen Rider W Cyclone Joker figure I got in November from Toy Arena. I was really happy to finally get this figure because I've been looking for one for a year already so I was admiring the figure and thinking what pose I should display him in. And then I went to put on his scarf attachment and low and behold...missing ball joint from one of them. It looks like it was somehow snapped off...but the ball part is not anywhere in the package. Sigh...another broken toy...this is the first time I've had QC issues with Figuarts and hopefully it will be the last time.

I am going to contact Toy Arena to see if I can get some replacement part for this piece. If not, then I guess I will have to fix it myself somehow...any ideas?

[Update] Got a reply from Toy Arena, I was told to contact the distributors which I think is Bluefin since they only do returns within 7 days of arrival (which won't apply to me EVER since I still have stuff MIB from 6 months back LOL)

DSC_3985

5 comments:

  1. Man JC that sucks i hope you can get a replacement part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, that's a teensie weensie piece! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. :(
    That's about all I can say about that.
    cause it sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure your one of their best customers and even if your not they should still bend over backwards to make things right ;) Good luck man!

    ReplyDelete