Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Transformers Cybertron Optimus Prime

I have finally gotten one of my most wanted TF's. I've been looking for one of these for a while, I've seen them at toy shows before, but most dealers wanted $200 for a MIB one, which I could not afford. But recently I managed to score this guy loose for a much better price on the local forum from a member.

I JUST LOVE the vehicle form, if I can find another one for a reasonable price I would get it just to display in this mode.
DSC_3848

Here's the basic robot mode, it looks alright...but...
DSC_3853

NOT AS AWESOME AS THIS FORM!!!
DSC_3854

4 comments:

  1. He is actually not bad looking at all but i wonder why he cost so much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Optimus sure has come a long way!Nice looking Autobot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jboypacman: It's because he's from the Cybertron line which was released quite a long time ago. He is also a Leader class, hence the higher price.

    @actionfig: Ya this prime looks really cool, right now I have him displayed with my classics figures. Can't wait for the holidays so I can crack open everything and put them into display!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! That is one badass Optimus.

    ReplyDelete