Saturday, October 1, 2011

Today's Haul

Picked up these two DOTM Transformers at Walmart today, they are very hard to find here even though they've been released for quite some time now. Got the Laserbeak for my friend and picked up the Hachet for myself.

DSC_2906

And then here's something interesting I ran into at my local snacks store that I basically go every week to stock up on snacks. Went there today and the first thing the owner asked me was if I was interested in Kamen Rider. That question threw me off already since I wasn't expecting it at all, but I was like ya of course, and then she showed me these limited edition sodas that they got in from Japan. I picked up the Kamen Rider ones that I liked and my sister got the pink Goranger one as well.

DSC_2903

What I really like about the first Kamen Rider cans was that they can combine! LOL!
DSC_2904

On the back of each can is a biography of each character.
DSC_2907

And also here's the rest of the soda can set apart from the ones I got.
DSC_2908

Ya this time's haul is pretty weird (I mean it's sodas?!?!), I've never been so happy for getting sodas before LOL!

4 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP! I Want those Kamen rider soda can!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you better get them quick before they are gone since I think it's for a limited time only! I still don't really understand why I like them, but they just make me smile everytime I look at them lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suddenly feel thirsty..very unique + awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete