Sunday, June 26, 2011

Transformers Haul

Picked these up during last week + this week. Got the Animated lot from a local collector, he forgot to bring my Skywarp and the club for Snarl, so I will have to get those from him sometime soon. But I am finally done my Transformers Animated collection with these few bots! I don't have everyone in the series, but I got all the ones I wanted, feels great! The Reveal the Shield Lugnut I bought after seeing Open The Toy's review on it, this guy is sweet, highly recommended!

DSC_2053

Also picked these guys up this weekend at Toysrus with their 25% off sale! I am still hunting for Shockwave! Hopefully I will be able to find him before the sale ends!

DSC_2059

DSC_2062

DSC_2064

Also got this Toysrus exclusive TF3 movie bag with Transformers purchases starting last Friday (while supplies last!). Looks pretty cool and it can fit 4 deluxes side-by-side perfectly haha!

DSC_1996

4 comments: