Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New toy

Ordered this guy at the local music store last week and I just went to pick it up today. It's a Simon & Patrick Songsmith. Picking up and learning the guitar is one of the things on my "To-do" list. Now I am done the picking up part, just need to work on the learning part haha.

I just messed with it for several hours tonight and I love it! The sound is so soothing! My fingers do hurt a bit though, but I know that is one thing that I will have to get use to anyways. Can't wait to get back to it after work tomorrow!!!
DSC_1290

3 comments:

  1. Keep practicing- music has made my life rich. I've palyed for 27 years and have 2 bands I really enjoy being a part of. I bought my father a guitar for Christmas a couple years back, and his playing is coming along well- he found a couple more experienced friends to jam with, and that made a big difference, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Super! I've been trying to put in a bit of time after work each day and I absolutely love it! The sound is so soothing that once I get started, I don't want to put it down anymore haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cut! I liked this blog. Check out mine at http://www.healthcaresupreme.com

    ReplyDelete