Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lost the toy urge

I haven't really had time to check out anything lately due to constant tests, assignments, and endless hours in the lab working on my thesis at school. I actually had some "withdrawal symptoms" for the last week, but this week I am starting to lose my urge to buy toys. There's some great sales going on here right now like the $15 ROTF voyagers and I think tons of sales at TRU as well. Even though I was excited when I heard of the sales, after some thought, I decided not to go because I will probably end up buying something I don't like/collect.

This past week was really busy and there's tons more coming next week, so I've been quite stressed out lately. Last night, I had the urge to check out some toys this morning for "stress relieving". But I ended up going down to the track and driving some laps and playing with setting up my cars. And after, I didn't feel the urge anymore! So now I have discovered the way to overcome my toy withdrawal symptoms haha! I guess it may also be related to the lack of new toys that I am interested in or maybe it's due to the upcoming Tamiya releases that I am getting really excited about! These will be coming in the first quarter of 2010.

Datsun 240Z Rally Version
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Tamiya 2WD Off-Road Racer Sand Scorcher
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Tyrrell P34 Six Wheeler 1976 Japan GP
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 comments:

  1. Jcee I get that sometime too but its a good thing for the wallet. Just chill out and do your own thingy and play with what you have. After sometime the urge will come back again. Remember always play with the toys you have and enjoy it. That what it is for anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha...dont you worry...the urge will hit you when you least expect!

    ReplyDelete