Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger

I've been watching this series lately. I am surprised to say that it is pretty good! The story line is not bad, although it does have some cheesy moments to it, like the whole run-in introduction of the rangers. The enlargement of the Origami zords by writing 大 on them is pretty cheesy too. Some of the moves pretty cheesy as well like the swordfish head attack on the megazord. Okay, so a lot of it is cheesy. But overall, I really like this series. It reminds me a lot of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers like in the old days.

I am currently on Episode 9 of the series.

2 comments:

  1. it really look like power ranger. You like the gal in the series?

    btw bro "Daily silence" have been taken by another guy so you may want to remove the link. Will inform you when his new blog is up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite ranger in this series is the green ranger. But I am bias since I always liked the green one in any series lol

    Too bad only vinyl figures of the rangers and no action figures of them are available.

    Thanks for the update on Daily Silence, just updated my list.

    ReplyDelete