Friday, June 26, 2009

ROTF toyline

After seeing the movie, I thought that the molds for most of the toyline is fairly accurate. Too bad we didn't get to see Soundwave's robot mode. When I got the toy, I couldn't wait to see Soundwave in the movie, it was disappointing that he was in his satellite form during the entire movie.

In my opinion, the worst figure in Wave 1 is Wheelie. The robot mode may somewhat be movie accurate, but the vehicle mode is totally different. In the movie, Wheelie was a Ford F350, I don't even know what the toy vehicle is. Maybe it was an issue with licensing. I got excited that there was going to be a F350 transformer toy when I saw Wheelie in the movie. Maybe it's just the fact that I am into RC and happen to own that particular model. I should make my own 1:1 Wheelie LOL

1 comment:

  1. Deluxe Wheelie toy really out IMHO. There are 64 type of Transformers in the movie. Good for the toy but bad for the movie.

    ReplyDelete