Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Repaint: ROTF Soundwave (Part 2)

Here's what I got after about 7 hours of painting. A majority of it was for the actual painting, but part of it was also to remove the factory paint apps so it won't affect the outcome of my colors. That's it for today!



Might change the flat aluminum on the panels to a darker shade like metallic grey. Just for comparison, the darker grey color on the previous post is metallic grey. That part has been changed to gun metal which is slightly darker than metallic grey.

4 comments:

  1. My goodness, 7 hours of painting with all these small parts? I be totally drain if I paint these small parts for 7 hours. how abt the rest of the body?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's all I've done in 7 hours lol, so this is going to take at least a week to complete lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good my friend! What do you use as paint?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks LPM! I use mostly Tamiya with a bit of Mr. Color.

    ReplyDelete