Sunday, May 24, 2009

Today's haul

Went back to the flea market today to see if I run into the TF's again, but as expected, they were gone already. However, I still had a big haul...OF CHOCOLATE LOL!!!

They have an indoor candy store there that have tons of chocolate for very good deals. I've never even seen some of the stuff I see here at retail stores. Got these for a buck each. Sorry for the distorted picture, I had my macro lens on and didn't bother to take it off for a quick snap.

The Mint flavoured Slimstix are amazingly delicious


Here's how the mint Slimstix looks like. Basically curvy chocolate sticks with chocolate bits on them, length is approximately the same as the box.


Also picked up a "Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul" book for $5! I have a few of these and they usually cost $20+!

No comments:

Post a Comment