Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Itsy Bitsy Spider...

I've reserved the area around my current Spiderman collection for other Spiderman villains that I might purchase in the future. The Power Rangers area is reserved for some RPM figures that I am interested in (waiting for sale). And the area under my figures wall shelf is reserved for Marvel Universe (Thank God they are so small!).

So while sitting back on my chair and enjoying the view of MOC figures on my walls, my eyes searched around for more possible open wall space for displaying. Then I noticed a small dot moving on my triangular arched ceiling above my computer desk area. So I took my trusty camera and snapped at the tiny dot at maximum zoom. Here's what I got.

(Click to enlarge)


ARGH! And I was about to go to bed too! The highest point of the ceiling is a good 10 or so feet up, so I have no way of reaching up there and getting it. Also while following the spider, I noticed that it went back to the same point over and over again. So I snapped a pic of whatever it is as well.



I cropped the picture to get the actual size. It looks like a friken spider nest!!! Looks like I have some exterminating to do this weekend. I hate spiders. If only I had a Nerf gun right now...

However, I'll let you all know if I wake up tomorrow and suddenly acquired super strength and web-slinging powers.

2 comments:

  1. you collect spider-man but you hate spider??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya that is weird huh...? lol maybe the spider just wants to see my Spiderman figures.

    ReplyDelete