Saturday, April 25, 2009

Header banner

I am just wondering if you guys and girls can see the Optimus Prime on my header banner? I never thought about the fact that everyone probably uses a different screen resolution when I made the banner. When I made this banner, my screen resolution was 1440x900. I just changed to 1680x1050 and I noticed the banner came out short. Also when I check out this blog on a smaller computer, I only see T-28. However, I am not sure how to make the banner so it's "One size fits all".

4 comments:

  1. I'm running my laptop at 1024 x 768, so Optimus gets cut off. I'm sure there is some sort of HTML to make it display differently for various monitor resolutions, but I have no idea how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I am not familiar with HTML too, but I will search around to see if there are any tutorials to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your Optimus prime in full glory as I am using 1360 x 768. It has to do much on the template of blogger. I'm looking for other template to counter such prob but kinda given up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to be making a new banner as soon as I get time to open some more Revoltechs haha

    ReplyDelete