Monday, March 30, 2009

TFU: Starscream

Saw the rest of the new wave of Universe 2.0 today (Hound, Cyclonus, Starscream). Only picked up Starscream since I don't really know about Hound and Cyclonus. I already have Acid Storm, so Starscream is a repaint, although a very nice one.

For those of you that buy these TF's, do you keep the card and instructions? I have only kept the three 25th Anniversary cards I got (Starscream, Cheetor, and Dinobot) since they have the actual character art on them. For the other non 25th Anni ones, apparently we get the Canadian version of the card that has a generic character art and no character specs on the back, so they are not worth keeping. I keep all my instuctions in a ziplock bag, just in case I forget how to transform them in the future, although that never happened yet.



3 comments:

  1. I saw Buzz lightyears in Chrome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I got him probably more than 10 years ago for my birthday. Too bad he is missing half his helmet (flip down part), but surprisingly, all sounds (except for laser) still work haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. pity on you! you don't know about the characters of the generation 1.

    ReplyDelete