Monday, March 16, 2009

Mini review: Universe 2.0 - Beast Wars Dinobot

Don't have time to setup the lightbox, so just took the pics on my desk. Nicer pics coming at the end of the week!

Beast mode. IMO this is not as show accurate as the 10th anniversary version, but I like this one better. It looks more sleek and the components integration is accomplish very nicely.


Transformation to robot mode was very fun, not too complicated yet not overly simple either. Colors are a bit funky, again not show accurate. Actually I didn't like this color at first, but it's growing on me. However, the colors on the card is much better. You can see the picture in the previous post. I am thinking of repainting it, either to show accurate colors or the one on the card.


The head, the colors do not match very well. The one on the card is metallic purple with metalli yellow which looks much better. But I think I still prefer the copper/blue like in the show.


One neat feature is the hands can change to claws, I think Dinobot in the show had claws instead of hands too.


With weapon transformed from the tail in beast mode.

3 comments:

  1. The photo look nice enough bro. I like the 1st picture.

    Jcee can email me. I would like to have your email if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leon! Will email you at the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jcee I'm still waiting for your email. :)

    ReplyDelete